The Knoll Blog

Monday, April 30, 2007

Heroes for Heroes

The Star Wars people and I are talking about making a donation of goods to heroes for heroes:

Mission
We work directly with members of the United States Military, corporations, and the general public to provide portable media to active troops in order to boost morale and keep our men and women in uniform culturally tuned-in. We gather, organize, and send entertainment material such as comic books, DVDs, CDs, books, magazines, MP3 players, and game systems to our Heroes.

www.heroes4heroes.org


On a side note, I was wondering who wants to do Spiderman on the 4th? Let me know! I'd be cool with going to the midnight thursday showing, but it's probably sold out by now... I'd be cool with Friday though too!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger The American said…

    I'm down to go either day because SPW's next show is this sunday and I need to flyer asap and what better a place than a midnight movie release.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home