The Knoll Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tradation Dictates

As has become an all to common custom for me, I am bring an end to my D&D game. Due to the lukewarm response from players I don't feel continuing that game would be enjoyable to either the players or myself. Sorry guys.

In other news, I am currently gearing up to Dawn a World. I'm going to leave it open to quite a few people because I want the most diverse world possible. I'm also going to run it on three occasions, one for each age, maybe more than one session for the 3rd age. Anyway, I'll have more details as it gets closer to the time to do that. Anyone interested in helping me to create a world (one I plan to run many of my future games in) just leave a comment with your name, social security number, checking account number, and mother's maiden name.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

2 Comments:

  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. I knew Seth was really enjoying himself. He better have emailed you since I gave your addy to him early last week.

    I'm up for Dawn of Worlds.

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    Well its a shame that you want to end the game, but I won't complain.

    As for dawning a world, I think I'll pass.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home