The Knoll Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Social Event of the Year!! (Well, not really) An Update!

Since Adrienne's birthday (March 4th) is on a Tuesday this year, I'm throwing her a little party the weekend before her birthday on the 1st. I haven't got all the details figured out yet because I am sick and so I am unable to think clearly, but everyone should make that day available for saying Happy B-Day to Adrienne and eating food and drinking soda and playing video games and being all social with each other. More details as I come up with them out of nowhere.


Here's the update part!! ----> The party will be at 6 pm on Saturday the 1st. And it will be at my Mom's house, NOT THE APARTMENT!!! Call me with questions.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

2 Comments:

  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Talked to Seth again. He said he can drop me off at Adrienne's party on his way out of town... if someone wouldn't mind giving me a ride back to the party, I'm totally down... This is of course, assuming I don't have some retardedly early shift on Sunday (Saturday's the last day of my beloved vacation).

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger The American said…

    Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner Chase but yes I'll be there to party it up, after helping Liam move of course. Parties are the best...in America!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home