The Knoll Blog

Monday, February 25, 2008

Not so breaking news!

This goes out to all those who were in my Dawn of Worlds game many, many moons ago:
I sent Lenny an E-mail with a detailed list of stuff to write out about your races. Jess and I need the map eventually, so if you need it, go to/get it from Lenny so you can use it. If you get lazy and don't do it, or would really rather just leave the details to me, thats cool too. But if you DO leave it up to me, you forfit said material and I will modify it however I see fit and will have none of your back talking lip. NO GUFF!
I hope to see finished materials soon so I can compile them into a pdf or somthing soon.
oh yeah, try to type them so I can do a lot of CTL+C CTL+V work and not try to translate and re-write hand written notes. This project was a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing it through.

P.S: If anyone else (Chase) is thinking about running a DoW game, I have researched and developed on my own numerious ways to streamline the game and make it run more smoothly.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Hit me with the fancy details of streamlining. I like things like that.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home