The Knoll Blog

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Dungeons: Chck Dragons:...

To all my players out there. I want to know if people want to continue playing the game I was running. With the long hiatus during the end of last semester and the holidays, and John's being all flued up last time we played, it's going to be difficult to get the game going again. I'm certainly willing to try if everyone else is, but I would also be willing to start a new game if people thing this one is like a lame duck. And not a metaphorical duck, but a real lame one that stepped on a land mind and had his legs and maybe a wing blown off.
The preferred method of response is e-mail so as not to influence the other players. John, please let Seth know also as I would like a response from him too.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

1 Comments:

  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger The American said…

    I know I'm not actually in this game but I would like to put my name forward if a new campaign starts. I don't have your email Chase so I'll give you mine.

    thedrakness@gmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home