The Knoll Blog

Monday, January 28, 2008

Yep, Total Crap.

Okay, this whole "Nobody Responds But John Until Somebody Actually Does Something, Then Everybody Says Something" bullshit is just that: Bullshit. For reals, you can't even make a decent acronym out of that shit.
Look. If you want in on Twilight Imperium, and i'm betting you do, you'd better post a response. The bloody game takes six people at once to play correctly. i will interpret people who don't respond as being people who just as expressly say "Nah, it's cool. That sounds like it totally sucks. Play it without me, if you must play it at all." That's where it stands. Remember that whole "Goddamnit, Liam! You're like having Machiavelli for a big brother!" thing way back when? Well, get ready for that kind of stuff all over again, if i have to.

EDIT: For heaven's sake, the game is subtitled "MAGNIFICENT PEACE, GLORIOUS WAR" after all! What's the matter with you all!?

6 Comments:

  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    till have to finish the game we started Saturday.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Personally, I don't think everyone checks the board all that regularly... =/

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Oh, additionally: I've expressed my interest to you, but my schedule is not exactly compatible with the hanging outs. I work evenings. I tend to work most of the good part of the weekend. I do, however, have two weeks of paid vacation coming in the last half of February. I will be out of town 2/21-2/24.

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger The American said…

    I want to make beautiful war with you and 4 other people because it's only something you can possible achieve...in America!

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Don't forget, if we get the expansion, we can make beautiful war with up to 8 players!

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger 23r0 said…

    I to am game and just so you know i have yet to set up the internet in my new digs that being said this post is coming from the ARC library so have you the need for beautiful war call me up and i will steal all your plants enslave all you women and spill coke on all your stuff

     

Post a Comment

<< Home