The Knoll Blog

Monday, January 07, 2008

D&D

Hey you guys! Guess what?! I'm going to run my D&D game again. I'm shooting for this weekend so let me know some schedules.

On a totally different note, everyone should watch the King's game this Thursday because ADB will be performing during one of the time outs. Galego said it's suppose to be around 6:20, but watch a little before that just to be safe. If anyone wants to record it, that would be cool too.
Well, it appears that we won't be on T.V. most likely. Tip off is actually at 7, and we perform well before that. But I don't know, maybe it will be on T.V. as part of the pre-game. I don't know if they show pre-game stuff, I don't watch basket ball.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

4 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Uh... Chase... I uh... have a meeting. I'm sorry! =(

    The Star Wars group has it's meetings on 2nd Saturday of the month, and then after that we were going to go party to celebrate my birthday early. And starting next week, I'm doing the school thing again. Will be busy with College in the afternoon and kung fu in the evening.

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    However, I DO have Friday evening free!

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    What about Sunday? Friday is out, Adrienne and I are going to Capoeira.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    I won't know until Thursday. Thursdays are when the schedule for the following week come out. I don't know if I can risk requesting it off with me having just asked for a day off and my availability change starting then... but we'll see.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home