The Knoll Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Graduation and a Party!

Yay! It's almost time for me to graduate. That's right, I'm almost done with college, go me. If anyone would like to come to the graduation it's on Dec 22nd at 11:30 at Arco Arena. Then I get to walk across a stage and shake hands without someone I've never met! Woot!

But wait, there's more! On the 22nd there is also a party down at ADB. Yes, what a coincedence, it's like it's a party for my graduation, except not. There will be dancing, and music, and a capoeira demo and all the fun stuff we do at parties. It's starts at 9. Tickets are $7 at the door, or $5 if you get them ahead of time.

So yeah, everyone should come support the Capoeira studio and help me to complete the illusion that the party at ADB is a graduation party for me. If you need a flier as a reminder, I have several!

Also, keep your eyes open for an update about a Capoeira party on New Years Eve. Details will be posted when I get them.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

1 Comments:

  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Third said…

    i've got something going on earlier in the day, but i think it's probably not going to preclude me going to this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home