The Knoll Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yay! Free Time!

EDIT: After the responses I've decided to run my D&D game this Saturday at 4:00 pm. If there are any problems with this time or day let me know and we'll see what can be worked out.


Hey guys. I'm finally going to have enough free time to run one of my games. Woot. Now I just need my players. So let me know schedules for this weekend, I'll run either Lunars or D&D, I don't care which at this point, but I need to have my players. So yeah, John and Seth and Neko and Lenny! I must have schedules! If we can't get everyone for that we should get some people together for Guitar Hero 3. It's pretty freaking awesome.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

2 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Left you and Adrienne a message last night. I'm off at 1:30pm on Saturday and I'm pretty sure Seth will be free too!

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    I'm off Sattyday at 3

     

Post a Comment

<< Home