The Knoll Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Gaming

So...gaming. Let me know when we can get games played. I really want to get back to the Elder Lunar game, and I'm quite happy with the way the D&D game has been going so far, so I'd like to do that as well. Sundays are good for these games, so let me know if there are any Sundays that would be bad Mr. Neko and Mr. Lenny and Mr. John. I desire to run the games. Saturdays will also work some, so let me know about those too. Let's get it going.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

2 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    I'm off after 6pm on Saturday. That's all I know so far. I get my schedule for next week on Thursday.

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger Prax Kell said…

    Sunday is good, I have mondays off.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home