The Knoll Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2007

STUFF!!!!!!

Hey everybody. So yeah, now that things have calmed down a bit maybe we can play some more of those RPG's we're so addicted to. But I want to know if there is still interest in those games or if they should just be buried by the side of the road where they will rot until the winds blow dirt upon their bloated and decaying corpses until animal control comes out to scoop them up with a shovel only to find that they have come back to life with zombie rabies...I really don't know where I'm going with that, but yeah, to my players in Dragon Blooded, Elder Lunars, and D&D, let me know if you still want to play or if you would rather not continue the story.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

8 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    I know I want to keep playing DnD... we only had one session a couple weeks ago.... and I even got Saturday off!

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    Seconded, I also have Saturday off.

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Ok, Saturday is the good then. We'll shoot for around 3:30ish and play until whenever unless anyone has issues with that. Let me know if that doesn't work for Seth. So yeah. What about the other games and the other players in those other games?

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 2:25 AM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Um, I should clarify that I'm not talking about tomorrow. I have work at 6 pm tomorrow. I am completely free October 6th.

    Sorry about the confusion!

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Well, that certainly makes a difference, because on the 6th is Mestre Urubu's Batizado in San Fran and Adrienne and I were planning on attending that. So yeah. Back to the scheduling board. And since Neko hasn't replied I'm going to assume he hasn't checked the Knoll lately and I'll try calling him to see if he's free and wants to play Elder Lunars or Dragon blooded. Unless other people don't want to play those games...


    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Third said…

    Nah, i'll pass. This zombie rabies thing sounds pretty boss.

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Prax Kell said…

    I think Dragon blooded has foamed it's last rabies laden breath. I could be wrong, but it did kinda die abrubtly. Elder Lunars is cool, like to see the story pick up a bit, It has such potential but we arent really moving anywhere.

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    -snort- I think it'd be more appropriate to say some people died abruptly... tee hee...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home