The Knoll Blog

Friday, July 06, 2007

Role Playing!

I put out a call to those people in both my games. I need to run them, they are getting dangerously closing to falling into the void of not existing. If you are in either my Elder Lunar Game or my Dragon-Blooded game give me some schedules and availableness for the coming week or two! I have stuff for both games, so I can run either on pretty short notice. Notice! Also, if you would like to drop out of either game let me know so I can correct the story. Notice!

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

3 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    7/7 Sat 9am-6pm (I have tentative plans for the evening)
    7/8 Sun Off
    7/9 Mon 8am-5pm
    7/10 Tue 8am-5pm
    7/11 Wed Off
    7/12 Thu 630pm-11pm
    7/13 Fri Off
    7/14 Sat 530pm-930pm

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Prax Kell said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Prax Kell said…

    I have this weekend off, but a dinner on sat from 3 till 7ish

     

Post a Comment

<< Home