The Knoll Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Dragon-Blooded!

UPDATE!!!! I am canceling the session for Saturday. Yes, that's right. We're going to McLatchy Park instead to do a big roda and everyone should come and check it out. Yay roda. Also, I ahve Dragon-Blooded news. I will be changing the game in one very large way. I will be removing John's character from the main group. Due to the fact that we have had frequent schedule issues I feel it is better that we remove one of the schedule conflictors. I will be running a side game with John, and he will be keeping his character and all, but as of right now there and two games. That should help solve schedule problems as it will allow us to only worry about Neko and Jess schedule issues for this game, and John schedule issues as a thing for only me. So yeah.

I'm also ret-conning the game. For all intensive purposes John's character was taken back to the Blessed Isle because of the crushed pelvis. Intensive surgery had to be pderformed (which is pretty bad if a dragon blood needs surgery) but you all recieve news that she is recovering well and is on her way to becoming an Immaculate monk. Due to her hand in helping to defeat the Anethema in the South V'Neef was able to easily get her into the order, where she will bring great honor to house V'Neef. If I forgot anything else remind me. Otherwise, that's the way it's going to be for now. Also, Lenny, when are you leaving for Hawaii and when will you be back?


The following paragraph is no longer important:
After consulting with many council members and their staff I have determined that it is possible that we might play on Saturday, early noonish. Let me know if this does not work out for any players, namely John, because he's the only one I haven't spoken to. So yeah, let me know John. Everyone else, check back for updates as events transpire.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

P.S. John, I don't think anyone has your new phone number. Hence the not consulting. Give me a call so I can capture your number in my poke phone! or leave it here or something, I don't know.

P.P.S. Liam and John specifically. Our 5 year reunion is coming up on August 4th. I don't know if they were able to catch you guys and send you the letter, but yeah, that's happening, so you know.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Thanks for the information. I'll make sure everyone has the new number and see about the five year reunion thing.

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Third said…

    i got the letter, but thanks for mentioning it. Also: hench?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home