The Knoll Blog

Monday, May 14, 2007

Dragon Blooded Game Continued

So with everything calming down as finals soon come to an end and what not I would like to restart my Dragon-Blooded game, but before I restart it I would like to be sure that all of my players are still interested and anyone not interested I can take out without causing story issues. I think everyone is still on board except Liam whose character has gone to retire on the Blessed Isle to pursue his dream of writing a very nasty letter to V'neef about her rotten family and how they left him in a hole in the desert. I only have 1 final and that's on the 24th, other than that I'm pretty good for weekends and evenings (but Monday are always Capoeira, so those are out). Let me know of any schedules people know about right now and if there are any permanent obligations to consider. That's all I think.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

2 Comments:

  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    I'm down. Here's my Final's Schedule:
    5/16: 330 pm Final
    5/21: 545 pm Final
    5/23: 11 am Final

    I'm also in a wee bit of a transitional period, since I may be switching jobs - interview with the state on Monday, wish me luck - and I should be starting Barista College with Safeway if I stay on with the company at the end of May. I'll be doing that for 2 weeks at the district offices at San Juan/Greenback and then be going into the store's upcoming starbucks. Right now, I'm working 9-6 shifts mostly. I can request days with enough of a lead off time... right now I'm still getting MW off with respect to finals.

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Don't call it transitional, call it liminal, it sounds more literary. Good luck.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home