The Knoll Blog

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Vacation! (sorta)

So, as I told my players, I will be taking a vacation from the Dragon-Blooded game. I probably won't run it again until next month because I could really use some time to get school stuff done and so Adrienne and I can finish setting up our apartment. But while I'm on that break I would like to invite everyone to e-mail me any suggestions for the continuation of the game, character goals, comments, or questions about what has gone on in the game so far. You should all have my e-mail and since I don't know if people can view this blog I'm not going to post it out in the open. If you need it give me a call or catch me on AIM or some such thing. I just wanted to let that be known.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home