The Knoll Blog

Friday, March 30, 2007

v. 1. To raise in rank or status; elevate

So this is the part of the blog (really more of a bulletin board) where I post about an upcoming session of exalted. I didn't actually have a day in mind but I have so much free time this week I figured I might as well move this thing forward. I was thinking either monday, tuesday, or wednesday, but I'm open to ideas for other days. Go ahead and tell me what's good for you in the comments section conveniently provided by the engine. I also want to mention that there is a story component to this whole tournament thingy that I've been doing; remind me on the game day to beat you guys over the head with it.

10 Comments:

  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    I'm free Monday and Wednesday. Tuesday I have work 530pm-1130pm.

     
  • At 3:31 AM, Blogger Third said…

    i have a dinner to attend on Monday, but Tuesday and Wednesday are open. Also, who's to say only one day allowed?

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    I'm good any of those days really, but I'd prefer Tuesday.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger The American said…

    Well I have to vote for Tuesday bc I have training on Monday and Wednesday, any other day is ok by me.

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    Tuesday, I believe, will be good for me as well. Potentially the other days, too.

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    Well it looks like tuesday is going to be the only feasible day. so lets shoot for tuesday afternoon around 2:00

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    I'll, eh... still be at work. No problem showing up a little after four, though.

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    I can't be there until 4:30 5ish because of school, but I can show up for sure.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    Well it looks like 5 is the new 2. in other words we start at 5 o'clock sharp adn go until question marks and by question marks I do NOT mean 5:30.

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    "Late, eh? Well, let me catch you up on what your character missed while they were asleep. You wake up. Your face hurts."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home