The Knoll Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Only a few blocks away...

I would like to let everyone who doesn't know (and anyone who forgot) that Adrienne and I are moving this weekend and we could use as much help as possible. We're going to be doing most of the moving on Saturday so we can set up our new home Sunday. My step-dad is going to rent a U-haul and give us a bunch of furniture so he and my mom can get new furniture, so we'll have a U-haul at our disposal as well as my truck and Lenny said he's going to get his mom's car so we'll have that, but if anyone else has access to a truck or large vehicle, it would help because it would be fewer trips. We're also going to start early (I'm thinking no later than 10, but I don't know when we'll get the U-haul) so yeah, if you're going to help out please show up early to help. There will probably be lunch in it for anyone that helps out. So yeah, see you thens.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

3 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    I'm there, as early as you like.

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger The American said…

    You know I see that you two have a problem with your moving plans but don't worry cause when there's a problem I'm the solution. I will be there after work round 10:30 or so.

     
  • At 3:24 AM, Blogger 23r0 said…

    will if someone can pound on my window at waht ever time im more then game to help with the moiveing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home