The Knoll Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It's so shiny and new

As just about all of our friends should know Adrienne and I have moved into our new apartment. We are currently without internets, though we should be getting online very soon. We got enough furniture that pretty soon we should be able to have people over for hanging out and doing the gaming. With that said I would like to schedule some Dragon-Blooded for some time in the near future. I have next week off of school for spring break so that gives me Tuesday and Thursday for doing stuff (Mon, Wed, Fri I still have work). We should also have phone service some time today and we'll give people our phone number when we're sure the phone is working.

But anyway, let me know schedules for next week and we'll get some Dragon-Blooded action going on.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

P.S. For those of you wondering, I'm online at school. Yay Sac Link!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home