The Knoll Blog

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Attention friends!

If you can read this you are invited to a gathering of sushi! On Sunday, March 4th, I will be yet another year older and would love to have all of you join me in celebration. I'd love to go to Mana on Alta Arden (across from Target) since they are reasonably priced and I can reserve a room for us if need be. I was planing for sometime in the afternoon in hopes most of you would be available, please let me know!


Oh, and no presents, just sushi!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    I'll be there! and don't listen to that part about nor presents. Bring presents for Adrienne.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Lenny said…

    I'll be there

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    Flippin'... family gathering. Lemme know what time it is, and I'll see if I can make both!

     
  • At 2:44 AM, Blogger 23r0 said…

    im down

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger The American said…

    I'll there be in spirit cause our next show is on the third =( sorry but if you want I give you free pass to show maybe as gift??? Either way Happy Birthday in advance.

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    A present-less birthday?

    Yeah, fuck AWHOLE lotta that! =P

    I should be available, I do/did have plans to go to Wonder*Con 2007 which is that weekend. This shouldn't be too much of a problem to do both, however.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home