The Knoll Blog

Friday, January 19, 2007

To the platers of my Exalted game......

I wish to schedule a session with as much of the group as possible. At the very least I need John, Liam, Drake, and Chase present other people would be nice to have as well. And trust me, you do not want to miss it. The kid gloves are coming off and player characters might die. It will be epic and there will be explosions.

Now down to brass tacks. I can do this on monday's and wednesday's after 5pm, tuesdays after 2pm, Saturday before 6pm, and Sunday after 3pm. Thursday is completely out of the question, aand friday is possible only after 9:30.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:08 AM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    I'm down for Mondays. Wednesdays there will be Improv Club at 10pm. But I suppose I could miss that if absolutely necessary.

    I would say Sunday either, but Liam has his show, and Drake has wrasslin'.

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Saturday and Sunday are fine for me anytime, yay State! Mondays and Tuesdays are the out for Capoeira, Wednesday and Thursday are cool after 5pm. Friday is right out, again, Capoeira.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Wait, why do we need Drake? The rest of the people mentioned were those of us who spoke with the Solar Psycho, but Cody was there, not Drake. Did you mean Cody?

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home