The Knoll Blog

Thursday, January 25, 2007

ok first I need to apoligize to my players in my game(s). I'm leaving for M-to the-exico saturday. I really wanted to run one more session before I left, but alas. Game(s) will return upon MY return. Second I want to say sorry to Lenny and Chase, who were kind enough to allow me into their games... But now I shall be absent. I guess it's not that big a deal for Lenny's game really. Neither Jess nor myself seemed vital for the story to continue really, but I assure you we will be sad to miss out. I guess I'll hear tale about either or both games when I return. Later crew!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Mexico? Have fun! Don't drink the water? and when are you coming back?

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 3:26 AM, Blogger 23r0 said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home