The Knoll Blog

Thursday, January 25, 2007

In light of Neko's recent post about going to mexico, I'm wondering If some people want to get some exalted this weekend or later next week. I was thinking this Sunday at about 4 or Saturday. I also think I need to adress the way the game is going. So far the game has deviated from my initial intentions. Originally I had planned for this to be a game where the players decide the direction of the story, that isn't exactly happening the way I had envisioned it. Of course that is not necessarily a bad thing as I rather enjoy coming up with story for the game. I want you all to know that the option to be proactive in the direction of the series is still available. Feel free to email me about any suggestions you have for the game, anything major you want your character to do, or anything you want to happen to your character. If nobody wants to email me then that's ok too; I am quite comfortable running things as is.


Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make ye expensive.

8 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Third said…

    Sunday at 4 won't work for me, while Saturday would be just fine.

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    I have a dinner meeting after work on Saturday. Whereas my Sunday would work fine. =/

    And Saturday evening couldn't work either, since I know at least Liam has performances, are you still in Tech or have you guys opened?

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    I'm supposed to meet up with the meeting people around 6pm near Truxel/Arco and then going downtown for dinner and stuff.

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    Either day would work for me, as yet.

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    I'm open both days. Go State!

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Looks like it's between me and Liam then, unless Drak has some unavailability issues. I really can't cancel my Saturday plans, because they were schedule before the game was and they purposely set it up so I could go. And I know Liam has his play.... so... yeah.

     
  • At 3:20 AM, Blogger 23r0 said…

    way to speak for others John

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Oh damn, I totally forgot about you Cody. Sorry, d00d.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home