The Knoll Blog

Friday, December 08, 2006

So I grab my lunch and my laptop this morning and head out the door. I'm a little late already because I'd dozed off for a half-hour after my alarm went off. I round the corner toward my parking space, and I frown. Wait... I find myself thinking, did I park out in the guest spaces?

Nope. My car's just gone.

And I grin.

Seriously. At this point, I'm more amused than annoyed. My poor car's been abducted twice now, this time much later in its lifespan. I might actually be able to find it by looking for the plume of black smoke trailing from the tailpipe. So if you see a 4-door Saturn making choking noises in some parking lot as some hoodlum tries to get it started, it's probably mine.

I'll let y'all know when my transportation situation improves, but until then, it'll be slightly harder for me to give people rides. And when there are games or events that aren't at Lenny's, I will need assistance getting there.

Speaking of which, who's planning on going to the SPW show Sunday? I may or may not be available, ride status aside.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    Once again I express my condolences over the car situation. I'm still up in the air about the SPW show myself since I'm attending a wedding shower.

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Third said…

    Hell and a half. i was going to ask you for a ride. Hope something good comes of this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home