The Knoll Blog

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Interesting fact: I switched to the new Google-based Blogger system, and now I can't leave comments. I would be able to if the Knoll Blog were to switch to the new system, but that might be a hassle for everyone else. I think it might involve everyone getting a Google ID, but I'm not certain.

Ah, well. For now, I've got this post.

First and foremost, thanks for adding the Pipeline link. Much appreciated.

Second, I'll still be working Friday at 2, and have a big combined birthday party for a couple friends at 5; thus, I will be unavailable for Exalted at the appointed time.

And finally, I'm posting this from my house. Woo-haw. Comcast.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Lagartixa said…

    Yes, everyone will need a Google ID to post to the knoll if we switch over.

    Let's take a poll.

    I'm cool with switching over as I have a google account.

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    I have one too.

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    And is it me or is google taking over the internet?

     
  • At 2:17 AM, Blogger The American said…

    Google is absorbing the interweb at an absered level if we don't contain it soon they might not be an interweb worth surfing on....also I'm ok with a switch assuming that my gmail account works as a google Id.

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Google's power level is over 9000!!!

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger 23r0 said…

    i have one so its no big deal but yeah im with you Lenny its seems before to long will just call the net Google you house will be made by Google and Russian will being saying " in Soviet Russia Google searches you "
    oh and do not worry drake its net neutrality that you need to worry about

     

Post a Comment

<< Home