The Knoll Blog

Monday, December 11, 2006

I got the Batizado DVD's! Yay! So if anyone wants to see them let me know. It's awesome and great and so much Capoeira fun! Yay! Also if anyone would like to buy a copy it's 4 DVD's with the Bahia show included as well. It's only $15 if you want a copy but I need to money up front and soon. It costs more to do fewer DVD's so they're ordered in bulk. If there aren't enough ordered it'll cost more or take longer. So yeah! If anyone wants one or wants to see it let me know. No I will not loan them out, but if you want to come over and watch drop me a line.


Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

2 Comments:

  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    I request to be hooked up with one of those dvds

     
  • At 3:19 AM, Blogger 23r0 said…

    i would like one too very much

     

Post a Comment

<< Home