The Knoll Blog

Monday, November 27, 2006

Yay, school is coming to a close and I will very soon have time to start running games again. So that means I'll try to do the Super-Hero game again. You know the one, that only did one session and somehow everyone was always able to escape grapples (grrrr). Anyway, yes, I'll be continuing that one pretty soon. So far my players are Lenny, Adrienne, Neko and Jess. Someone also told me Drake had made his character. So yeah, anyone who wants to play let me know and get me a character soon. It's power level 10 and so far all the characters are undergraduates at a local university in (was it?) Liberty City! You don't have to be an under grad, but it's more fun that way. Umm, yeah. That's all.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

Addendum: Ok, so about the Super heroes, yes you can make new characters and I don't mind. If everyone ends up making a new character we could start the whole thing over. Then you won't have to be tied to a university, but that's y'all's choice. Let me know.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    More superheroes sounds good. Although I would like to switch to a new character, one with some advancement potential.

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger The American said…

    dude the humna ragdoll was a great "hero" he aimed to do what I use to wanna do which was eat a f-ton of food all day. lol Yeah Chase I do have a character ready to go so I should be ready when you start.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home