The Knoll Blog

Sunday, October 22, 2006

i think it's time we took up the mantle once again of our old "Game Night" tradition. One night a week that works for people's schedules, when we can all get together and just game. Risk, RP, Video Games, this awesome french card game i found, whatever. It was good times when we did it before, and i'm all for having it again. Lenny has recently furnished his "Rumpus Room" i know, and Brian's isn't far away either, i recall him volunteering his space a long while back as an alternative to "The House." Furthermore, provided it was something scheduled beforehand, i'm sure any of our homes could be made suitable for such a gathering. Please comment with your opinion and/or what time(s) would be good for you.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    I'm generally free after 7pm on Wednesdays... my apartment's a little more cluttered the brians but it could work with a small group.

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger 23r0 said…

    anytime anywere or should i say just about anytime and at lennys house biran apartment

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    I'm throughly booked most of the week. I can do Saturday and Sunday nights no problem most of the time but Tuesday and Thursday I'm not home until around 8ish and Friday night's are Capoeira until 8 and Monday's I'm trying to go to Capoeira until 9 and Wednesdays I might be able to do if I get my homework done between Tuesday and Thursday early...Yay Schedules!

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday evenings are usually free for me. Sundays as well, to a degree. My schedule will be changing around in the next couple months, though.

    Either way, I am quite eager to have people over. I have tables, now.

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Third said…

    Wednesdays are looking pretty good so far...

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger Prax Kell said…

    I heart game night. But my schedule is erratic.

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger The American said…

    Uhhh let me see...I normally have sundays off so Saturday is good, during the week I wrestle on monday and wednesday until 9-ish other than that but I'm looking for another job and school in the spring but that's no matter now. My schedule is changing from week to week due to shortage of workers @ Costco = booooooo!!!
    Sorry people

     

Post a Comment

<< Home