The Knoll Blog

Friday, October 27, 2006

By the way, thanks to everyone who participated in the first session of the Zombie Apocalypse. Zombies, Vampires and Ghouls, oh my! It was a great session, and everybody seemed to enjoy themselves a lot. i've got one more session already planned out in notes and no shortage of ideas for antagonists, but beyond that i'm open to suggestions on Locations. Anywhere you've always wanted to see zombies swarming around? John, i know you had your job in mind, and i'm sure most people wouldn't mind zombies destroying their place of work, any other ideas?
Second, any other feedback on the game?
Third, you up for another one this weekend, gents?

2 Comments:

  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger The American said…

    Any place in the city would be cool for me ohhhh maybe @ like ARC or Ancil Hoffman, lol awsome. For me the game seemed fine if anything I think I'm just a lil above the hilt when measuring with the sword but I like playing werewolfs a hella of lot more than I thought I would. Unfortunatly this weekend is booked for me w/ wrastlin' shows out of town and my only day off is Sunday and you said you were busy so I will be out for the time, sorry that time is such a hard factor. Otherwise that was a really cool first session ...in the city where you must fight to survive, one band of survivors would get that chance to fight, and their time is now, this summer we are...*insert Schwarzenegger scream* little tortia boy.

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Lenny said…

    I'm always down for zombies at anytime. As for locations, I would reccommend the delta king and the railroad museum.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home