The Knoll Blog

Friday, September 08, 2006

So the Super-Hero game...I'm working on it but I need some more characters. I already have approved Neko and Jess and Adrienne and Lenny, but everyone else is still in pre-approval. It is my belief that Brian, Drake, Cody, and John were interested in playing and, if so, please get me characters soon.

Also, those characters I have approved, I would like copies of your character sheets and character bios. Please include origins, family members, occupation (if other than just Super Hero), and other information I can use for plot hooks and power exploitation. I'm not going to set a date on this, but try to have it next time you see me if you're approved. I know Jess has a character sheet binder, just drop an extra copy of the sheet in there for me with the bio. I don't want any of this in e-mail please because the formatting tends to get messy. Yes I'm picky! Anyway, anyone wanting to play that has not yet been approved, hurry up please, more heroes means more villains and more stories (even if you're not at the session).

So everyone knows, there will also be cameos from certain well known heroes and villains. Don't worry, you won't have to fight them, but they will show up from time to time for encouragement or cool effect.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home