The Knoll Blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

If anyone is needing a video card upgrade I have one. Adrienne got me a new one for my birthday so my old one is up for grabs. I don't remember the specs on it, but I bet Drake could use it. Maybe Neko since I don't know what Neko has video card wise. Anyway, if someone wants it let me know. It's not a bad card, just not as good as the new one.

I can now see the reflections on NPC's wearing metal. It is so freaking sweet!

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

5 Comments:

  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger 23r0 said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger 23r0 said…

    i could use your card as a stop gap right now i was thinking if i sell enuff of my work i would upgrade my motherbord and video card then whith that give my old bbord and card to jess and help here with a new computer so if you dont mind thaqt would be cool
    oh and chase happy belated birthday

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Do you think the card would fit into your case? Granted you havn't seen it, but I thought all the parts of your computer were special ordered because they had to fit into that tiny case. If it'll fit, sure you can have it, though.

    Qauck Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    He has a normal sized tower now.

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger The American said…

    Well if Cody doesn't end up taking it I indeed will take the upgarde as a thankful bum of technology.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home