The Knoll Blog

Monday, September 04, 2006

I no Longer Wanna be Sedated. I did it! 100% Mr. Neko. 100%. I don't know why, but your score was exactly 100 points higher than mine, but I don't even care. I hit every note. Yay! ANy non-believers out there can ask Adrienne, she is my witness! Plus the score only 100 points below Neko says alot. Woot, we are Guitar Gyros.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

Ah, the miracle of editing. I have removed the problem entirely by putting in an incorrect world that sounds (so I'm told) the same.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    HEROES! Not "Hero's!"

    Thank you.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    And Chase calls himself an English major...

    /snicker

    Apostrophe catastrophe!

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    *chuckle* Here's the funny thing. It's actually "heroes," not "heros." One of those dumb English things.

    But I'm happy with the edit as it stands. As long as the apostrophe is gone.

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    I may be an English major, but I'm an English Literature Major, I hate grammer. It makes me stab.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Third said…

    You mean Grammar. You shood inklood speeling to.

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    Guitar Gyro = balalaika.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Lagartixa said…

    Mmm... Gyros...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home