The Knoll Blog

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Since school will be starting up soon (again) we'll have to once again decide what to do about RPG's. I think m y game has just about floundered and died at this point unless people really want to revive it. And so I give 3 choices if anyone wants me to run a game again.
1. I can revive my Good vs. Evil game that has killed the evil party so I guess that would make it good vs. nobody...Anyway, that game.
2. I can start something new and shiny in the D&D setting that has been jumping around in my head.
3. I can start something new and shiny in the SuperHero M&M world with all that fun jazz.

What say you? This is really just to the current group playing but if we decide on option 2 or 3 I may open up the game to other players as I'm going to try to loosen the games so that not everyone has to be there, because scheduling is a pain in the butt. Anyway, let me know soon.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

4 Comments:

  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Prax Kell said…

    I heart superheros, especialy since I'm to busy to run one.... not that running and playing are anything alike. Either way Supers has my vote.

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    I most highly recommend loosening the player list, since everyone's so busy lately. And busy with good stuff, no less!

    On behalf of Nick, I vote for Superheroes as well.

     
  • At 5:02 AM, Blogger Third said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Like old WoD? Or are you gonna make us go learn the new WoD system? I'm down if it's old world WoD.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~'

    P.S. Quit hijacking my post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home