The Knoll Blog

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Well sucks to Neko's boss. Sucks I say. So here's the plan. We'll be playing the evil game as scheduled. 6:30 start time, all that good stuff. If Neko can get rescheduled so he doesn't work until midnight we'll continue the good team as planned as well. If he can't we'll push the game to some time during the week. I'm good any day after 4:30 except Wednesday. And Saturday I can't run until early evening. So Let me know times for playing if tha's the case.

On a side note I do want to try to run the game every weekend, so let me now what's going on for next Saturday as well, and the following several if you know already. I only have this campaign planned for this month, it should only be about 3 sessions each with a final battle between the two parties as the 4th and final session.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home