The Knoll Blog

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Character submission is now closed and our finals teams are as follows.
Good team:
Neko, Jess, Cody.

Evil Team:
Lenny, Adrienne, Drake.

We'll start this Saturday. The evil team will be starting at 6:30, and will run for 2 hours. We'll be at Lenny's house. The good team will start at 9 and also run for two hours. During this time the running team is not to be disturbed unless necessary to the survival of at least two actual people. Anyone who is late will be penalized by a loss of exp and a possible removal from the game. And there are to be no changes made to characters at this point. They have all been submitted and are now set in stone. Stone I say!

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

3 Comments:

  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    Woohoo even teams!

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Prax Kell said…

    God, I am so pissed. My boss just scheduled me for saturday from 4 till midnight... and I have to go else I be unemployed. MAYBE I can weasle out of it, but I highly doubt it.

     
  • At 2:26 AM, Blogger Third said…

    Waitwaitwaitwaitwait...

    i rubbed my eyes and reread it like five times... are you SURE that's the "good" team?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home