The Knoll Blog

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

With the semester coming to a close it is time once again to pass into that magical season called summer. While we may not be able to run carefree through the streets like a wild pack of family dogs, we do indeed get to step away from the institution of academia and spend own days focused on other pursuits. So who's up for D&D?

I know my game is still hanging there and I would like to finish the campaign. All my players of that game up for finishing it? Or do you want to start something new and fresh and full of hookers and blackjack? Let me know.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

6 Comments:

  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Wait, there's something other then WoW?

    =P

    I think either picking up or a new game would be fine, I just want us to try and stick to a regular schedule.

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    I vote that we try something new. I think the party in the current game is pretty much on the verge of collapse due to alignment differences and deception. Of course if you would prefer to finish your campaign then I won't object. It wil still be fun to watch it all go down.

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Actually i might like to see some talk of doing WoD again...

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Actually, I have a different plan...

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    SECRET CHILDREN!!!!!!

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Prax Kell said…

    The party is kinda in the toilet, but I like my character... Hrmm.. Thats a tough one. I'll have to agree with Lenny: SECRET CHILDREN!!!1one

     

Post a Comment

<< Home