The Knoll Blog

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Update!

I have not forgotten to make the cds from Liam's going away party! My burning software was being funky but now it's fixed so they are made. I have one for Liam and another for Liesel. Did anyone else want a copy? Let me know. When you stick them in your computer they will want to show you a slideshow and install some garbage you don't need. Just open the cd manually and they are all in the folder conviently named "pictures."

Also, Chase and I are planning to see X-men 3 next week at the midnight showing, you should all come too!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Third said…

    If you send my CD with Lenny it'll save you shipping it, and i'll get it faster!

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    I wanna see X3 opening night!

     
  • At 4:24 AM, Blogger 23r0 said…

    hey any one want to give me money to See X3 :DDD:DD:D

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger badlovemojo said…

    Oooooh CDs!
    Maybe leave mine at Lenny's? I have unreliable transportation these days but I'm generally over that way pretty often.
    Thankeedance!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home