The Knoll Blog

Thursday, May 25, 2006

There is now a deadline for character submissions. It's going to June 1st. It must be in my hand, in my e-mail, or in one of my roleplaying binders. The character must be complete statistically and historically. You can't just have a bunch of numbers, there must be backstory. And it better be good. Don't just say "Character is an adventurer because he likes doing good/evil." Make it somewhat interesting. If I do not have the character by that time you will not be playing unless there is some sort of excuse that you let me know about. And Brian, I don't know if you check your e-mail often, but I sent an invite your-ways too. That's all for now. I'm planning on running on Saturdays like we did with the previous game and would like to start as of the 3rd of June. It'll start early evening because Adrienne probably has work until then. I spoke with Drake, he's clear for that day, so anyone else with employment type jobs let me know if there is a problem. That'll do.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

6 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger 23r0 said…

    hey chase whats you e-mail?

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    raistlinmajere_rr@hotmail.com

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Third said…

    What about Lenny?

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger 23r0 said…

    and il have everthing done exsipt for stuff i do not have a PHB on hand

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Lenny gave me his character before h left.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 4:57 AM, Blogger 23r0 said…

    ^DMG

     

Post a Comment

<< Home