The Knoll Blog

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Thanks to everyone who could make it on Saturday to help me out... and Bwian for lending an unexpected but welcomed hand on Sunday as well!

Now onto the important stuff...

=ahem=

World of Warcraft hella rules.

Now that that's over with... Adrienne, could you post yer information up here for me?

Right now I'm running a troll mage on Dark Iron... level 11 or nearly 12 i think.... seth's got a tauren shaman a level over me.
Wanted to make alliance char's to run with you, so we need to know teh info of what server to go to... or lenny she said you knew too if you could tell me?

Thanks!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Adrienne's Alliance characters are on Firetree. Her Druid (who's lvl 40somthing) is Aarenthyl and her 19 twink Battlegrounds rogue is Twodeesix.

    I also have a Paladin (lvl 10) named Sootfroth and a Priest (lvl 9) named Gedak on the server. With so many people playing I may play some ntil I7 comes out for Co*. Adrienne will probobly need a new character to play with you on this server since she is so high lvl.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Of course I won't really be playing all that much until I finish up with my finals. I have the rest of this week, and next week for regular classes, then finals. So yeah.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Lagartixa said…

    ya, those are my girls, I also have some horde toons on Gul'Dan which I may try to relocate to dark iron if they have a free server move again. Their names are Karyuudo (30ish hunter), Tsuchikami (20 druid) and Aliza (25 rogue). I've been playing alliance more recently so that would be the best way to get a hold of me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home