The Knoll Blog

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

First I would like to welcome Lenny back to the country (I think he comes back today, maybe he won't be back until tomorrow...Either way). Welcome back to the country. I hope your trip was good fun.

I would also like to remind those playing in my game they have only a very short time left to get their characters in. If the character is not in by the time I get home from work Thursday (around 4:30) they will not be playing in the game. And no, it cannot be mostly done, it muse be complete.

As for the game playing. I'm shooting to start this Saturday, at 6:30. That's for the evil party. The good party will start at 9:00 on the same day. These times are both PM. Now, I would like to ask Lenny if we can play at his house, because it is the easiest place to assemble everyone. If not, that's fine too, just let me know.
Here's the way this will work. The evil party will run from 6:30 until 8:30. At 8:30 I will stop the session and the good party will start at 9:00. The good party will run until 11:00. That is all the time each party gets. I don't want people from the parties getting up and wandering around, it's really annoying and disrespectful to both the other players and the DM. So if you are wandering around your party will accomplish less, and thus will progress less in the story line which could leave them thoroughly unprepared for the final confrontation. So don't do that. EAT BEFORE WE START! I say this ever game and no one ever listens, maybe I should stop saying it.

Now, as for the other party. If people from the party not currently playing decide that they are going to pester anyone in the game playing the party with the pestering member will lose time. So it behooves the players to keep track of each other. I don't mind small things, but someone coming in ever five minutes to relate some amusing story or calling people away from the game to show them something will not be tolerated. Also, be on time (this means everyone). Your party will start without you.

That should be all. Any questions can be directed at either a stuffed platypus or me, but I cannot guarantee answers from the platypus.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

2 Comments:

  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    I have indeed returned to this country. I did indeed have a good time and you may indeed use my home. specifically the garage. Also let it be known that under NO circumstances is anyone allowed in my new room without my approval.

    -Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make ye expensive.

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    I have indeed returned to this country. I did indeed have a good time and you may indeed use my home. specifically the garage. Also let it be known that under NO circumstances is anyone allowed in my new room without my approval.

    -Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make ye expensive.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home