The Knoll Blog

Monday, March 13, 2006

So Lenny first brought this up, and I know I've mentioned it to Adrienne but I thought I'd post it here:

I think for the time being we should not worry about gaming for the group, and instead focus on getting together and just hanging out. We spend so much time worrying about playing DnD it puts stress on Chase to plan, and then stress on us to get together... and it just kills the fun I think. I say we try and get together instead and like hang out, make dinner or something one night and do stuff like that. Hell, go bowling or something I dunno. We can still game without stessing ourselves out for DnD.

-john

7 Comments:

  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Third said…

    Hell, or have a session of Bat Club for me. i won't mind missing out too much as long as you promise Liesel will blast a Jager bottle with my tankball bat. The Jager bottle was, as i recall, the shining star of the very first Bat Club meeting. Plus, i'd skin a Frenchie alive for pictures of Liesel in the Bat Club uniform.

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but D&D is probably one of the least stressful things in my schedule.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    -shrug- okay then.

    I still think it should probably be put on hold, if only so we can actually hang out rather then have a set group of people.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    I agree with John's sentiment, though I'm not stressing about D&D.

    And I am greatly intrigued by this Bat Club. I had a session of that with Beth, Matt Turner, and some tomatoes once. Well worth it.

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    I do recall something in the rules of Bat Club saying not to talk about Bat Club, but maybe that's some other club...

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Third said…

    that's another club.
    The first rule of bat club is 'You never EVER use a live bat.'

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger badlovemojo said…

    Hit things with bats?
    I... I wanna play!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home