The Knoll Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hey Chase,

Been trying to get ahold of you and/or Adrienne for the last several days. Been leaving phone messages and such, but you guys have been busy with work/school and when you might've tried to call me I've probably been online... But I wanted to post something rather then wait forever.

Lenny's starting another production with Sac City soon, and we've not played in awhile because we've all been really busy. I've just been offered a chance to play a sunday game with people at school, and the Star Wars group I'm with could really use the help filming this fan film of ours, and they tend to use Sundays when most people are available... I considered taking the Sunday game offer, but it'd mean losing Saturdays.

I wanted to talk with you first, and see what the status of the DnD game is going to be in light of recent events... I know Lenny said he's free weekdays mostly, if we were to switch games to then. I'm aware you work until mid afternoon and Adrienne works late generally, but I thought I'd bring up the possibility of moving our game to a different day?

I'm completely free after about 3pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays (no more improv club, theyve moved it to Wednesdays I think)... might we be able to work out one of those? I know Drake's really working hard and involved in wrestling but perhaps this may help him too since he's generally off by the afternoon when he works... and that'd let him devote weekends to wrestling/sleeping. I really want to see the DnD game continue and don't plan on changing my availability with work because I really want to see your game suceed. It's been such a long time since we've got one going on a regular basis... I'd hate to see it die again.

Anyways, yeah, that's pretty much it. Just thought I'd throw out some ideas.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Well, Tuesday is completely impossible. I'm in class until about 9:30 on Tuesdays. I have Capoeira on Thursday until around 7:00, so we may be able to play sometime around on Thursday if other people can make it, but that means we would probably need to play at Lenny's house (which is up to him) because my brother and sister would cause inneurable interruptions during the game at these hours. After the 25th, though, I don't think I'll have much in the way of scheduling problems anymore. It's just been a very busy 2 months for everyone. So other people give input, INPUT!

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Thursdays are fine with me, naturally.

    Lenny says that's fine with him too. We'll have to be quiet around 10pm for Cheryl because she watches ER then.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home