The Knoll Blog

Monday, February 06, 2006

As John mentioned in his post he will not be around next weekend, so we will not be able to play my D&D (again). If Nick wants to run his game, that's great, but I think this would be a fine opportunity for Lenny to start his urban game as well. Either way, someone should decide.

The following Saturday (Feb 18th) I fully intend to run my game, assuming everyone will be present. Let me know if for some reason you are not going to be able to make it. That will end up being at my house, like last time, so we don't have to keep imposing upon Lenny. That said, lets try not to be late *coughdrakecough*. It will probably be around 6:30ish, but I'll more fully establish that as that weekend draws closer.

Then another thing. The 25th of Feb I will be unavailable for gaming. The 25th is Carnival! There will be a big party at Aqua de Beber (Capoeira Arts Academy) on that day, and I'll be there helping out most likely. If I'm not there helping out, I still won't have time to play because I'm going to be going to the party. It's a big party, with lots of shows going on including Belly Dance, Capoeira, Samba, Batucada, and Fire Dancing. It's $10 at the door (I think), and I'm not sure what time it starts, but I suggest other people go too. It should be a lot of fun. I'll have flyers for it shortly so everyone will have all the information they may need for it. So yeah. I think that's it.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

1 Comments:

  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger The American said…

    Quack Quack Duck noise...I have a show this Sat. the 18th Chase-a-rooni, sorry to break the news.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home