The Knoll Blog

Friday, January 13, 2006

Soooooooooooo...

Players of my game/prospective players of my game...
when you wanna play?
i werkwerkwerk the following hours:
Sat: 12-5
Sun: 9-2:30
Mon: 12-5

Unless you want to give me a ride, please allow time for me to get to the light rail station and get out to Carmichael. i know Chase is running a game SATURDAY AT HIS HOUSE!!! So i'd just as soon not step on those toes, but any other suggestions? A Friday game? A pre-Chase game? A Sunday game? Whassitgonnabe?
Also, if you have not yet taken part in the game (read: if you're not Brian, Drake or Lenny), let me know beforehand, and have a character made before we start. Kthxbye.

Edit: i forgot i'm spoken-for Sattyday PM. No game that night. i have a party from night o'clock until question marks.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    Oi. Sorry I missed this post. Gak.

    Dunno how things look for next weekend, but I'll letcha know.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Lenny said…

    I'll in Las Vegas and I'll be at school on mondays and wednesday's. Any other day will be good for me.

     
  • At 2:24 AM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    I believe Neko's running a horror game on fridays, and Saturdays he alternates with Chase. I'd be up for tuesdays, simply because I have improv club thursday nights. That of course, involves me having a character made and being around when you are.

    but exalted would be neat... thats what you're running, right?

    -john

     

Post a Comment

<< Home