The Knoll Blog

Monday, January 09, 2006

Quick big important change to the D&D game on Saturday. It will NOT BE AT LENNY'S HOUSE. Instead it will be at my house, and we'll start at about 6:00pm, so be there before or at that time if you're in the game. Please be on time. I know there's not as much to do at my house as at Lenny's, so everyone will just be waiting getting bored if you're late, and then we'll all glare, and you'll get really uncomfortable, start to squirm in your seat, look all ashamed, and maybe even cry. So don't be late. Unless you let me know in advance, in which case I'll just push back the start time and it won't count as being late. I suggest eating before you come over, and also people should bring soda and stuff to share, because my house is starting to run dry these days. I think that's it. Lenny wile be bringing the tactiles so we'll still have those, and I'll have my multitude of books for use. If you are using any of the "Races of.." books for you character, bring it. That also goes for the book of madness and Libris Mortis. I have most of the other books. But I don't think most of you will need many of those books anyway. So yeah. A quick recap. D&D SATURDAY AT MY HOUSE AT SIX PM.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

2 Comments:

  • At 1:23 AM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Chase, there's way too much to put in an email... it was my intent to give it to you person. Call me in the morning or I'll call you so we can arrange something... will try to have the sheet with me at work if all else fails. I'll be there after 3pm.

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    ok, i'll stop by your work and pick it up.

    Quack Quack ~emu sound~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home