The Knoll Blog

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Ok, here it is. I declare that on Saturday, January 14th I shall run my game og D&D once more provided that Ostermiller and Lenny have both completed their character submissions, and that everyone is available to play. That's right, the 14th. Not this coming Saturday, but the following Saturday. So yeah, if anyone has any conflicts with that time let me know now. Don't bring it up the day before the game because you forgot. Let me know what time we can start (Drake tends to work until 6ish those days, so probably after that). So yeah. And we shall begin the chronicle of Sharn, City of Daggers. It's spooky!

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

5 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    I believe I am going to be in Las Vegas that weekend for my sister's 21st birthday. I'll check to make sure however.

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Well, that may cause a problem.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    I was wrong. We're leaving on the 19th not the 14th, so D and D is back on. Assuming nobody else hes a problem.

     
  • At 2:18 AM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    I'm free, long as they give me my time off like they're supposed to. Oh yeah and Chase what's our starting gold? didn't want to assume it was per teh dmg (dont think it usually is).

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Your starting gold is zero. You may take basic equipment and supplies. After I review your character I'll give you some upgrades according to lvl/class/race that I think you need.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home