The Knoll Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I know we're suppose to alternate between weeks for the D&D games (and in a sense we still are) but since we were missing one player last Saturday Neko said he would run his pirate game this Saturday. (At least, I'm pretty sure we're pirates. I made my character for a pirate game. Is everyone else a pirate? Of course you're pirates, who doesn't want to loot and plunder?) Also, I was curious about what everyone else would be playing in the pirate game? I remember Jess saying her character would never touch the deck, but I'm not sure what class that is, and I can't really remember anyone else. I'm going to be a sorcerer who specializes in air magic (and consequently electricity) and has the blood of blue Dragons running through his veins. So yeah. I'll push the ship around.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

7 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    Heh. I'm reminded of Looten Plunder, the corporate bad guy from Captain Planet. That freakin' cartoon.

    I'll be playing a Gnoll druid with, likely, a shark familiar.

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Third said…

    i can't belive you guys are playing a pirate game behind my back.

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    It seems quite apparent to me that it's not behind your back.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Plus I think Brain decided that we should be Privateers, who occassionaly engage it piracy, but not explicitly pirates.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    Decided, no. Suggested, yes.

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Third said…

    Just to clarify: The difference between a pirate and a privateer is entirely academic. The activites they engage in are identical, except that privateers have what's called a "Writ of Marque" that identified them as being (unlike pirates) criminals in all countries but one.

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Ok, fine, we're pirates. I was trying to make you feel like we weren't playing a pirate game without you. But we are. Avast!

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home