The Knoll Blog

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Couple of quick hits...

I have to go out near ARCO on Saturday for the Sacramento Valley Rogue Force's (SW group) pre WonderCon trip meeting... shouldn't interfere in the game. Will be like between 12-3. I'll just get dropped off at you house afterwards if that's okay Lenny?

Chase, still working on char, will have it done by friday i hope... is when I'm probably going to see Lenny next and will flesh out mutual backstory stuff then. You want like a page of written history on the chars too, right?

Oh yeah, and Lenny JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Volume 2 is out at Barnes and Noble and Arden Fair. Saw it when I was getting a real neat history book on samurai tonight.

-john

2 Comments:

  • At 1:38 AM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    That should say "Barnes and Noble" AT Arden Fair. Bah. Too lazy to go edit teh post itself.

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Actually I want the characters done sooner than that or I won't have a place for them in this session. Get them to me tuesday. Don't worry about a mutual backstory. Just have a backstory. This means you too Lenny.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home