The Knoll Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Starting next semester/year I'll be off of work tu/thu/sat so I can play in Chase's DnD game and maybe even get this San Diego WoD Quartet game off the ground. I'm sure Chadrienne got their character's taken care of, but I thought I'd post a reminder for Carolyn [who I hardly get to do HBRP with anymore:( ] and Lenny [who I'm sure's been so swamped with school he forgot] to start fleshing out some ideas/create their characters. Plenty of time still, won't be starting until after the New Year [before next semester, hopefully... will have to coordinate game times with other DM/GM/ST's].

In other news...

X3 Photos for you guys to peruse: http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Action/X3

I'll try and get to work on that 7th level guy for your game soon, Chase.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    Dude. Angel looks like Eminem.

    No way did Warren Worthington come from the streets of Detroit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home