The Knoll Blog

Monday, December 26, 2005

Party update!!

First of all anyone who wants to come to the party needs to bring food or drinks.

Second of all there will be a repeat of last year's DnD game but with new rules. 13th level characters, 200,000 gold peices, 48 points to buy stats using the table in the DMG on page 169, Book of exalted deeds is banned, stat enhancing tomes are banned. No cursed items. no more than three beads of force. WOTC sanctioned material only. If you wish to use something from a source I do not own you MUST bring that source, failure to do so will result in disqualification (and NO I will not drive anyone home to get something they forgot). Characters must be ready by 7pm new years eve but don't let that stop you from submitting them early.

-peace out

6 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    Update: upon further consideration, I've decided to allow the book of exalted deeds. So you can use things in it to your hearts content, provided your character maintains the standards of behavior outlined in the book. I have also decided to allow incorporeal characters this time so you can play your ghosts and what have you.

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Mine is completed. I'll get gim too you as soon as I see you, which will probably be on New Years Eve, but oh well. I know it's gonna be approved. I hope...oh god, now you're not going to approve it because I said that, aren't you? Or maybe not now that I've called you on it. I'm so worried now. Will he make the cut? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z.

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    On that note, can I make a Namek with the Special Beam Cannon attack and power level 2,000,000? I like to win.

    BEAM CANNON FIRE! (Kaboom.)

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    The only problem with that is that by the time you're powered up it'll be March. :P

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    He... he's right!

    G...guh... impossible!

    *cough* sorry.

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Third said…

    d'hey guys! What's goin' on!?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home