The Knoll Blog

Friday, December 09, 2005

I apologize for all the typos in my last post. It is unforgivable, and I feel terrible about it. Anyway, onto the game. With Neko's reply we can play! He and Jess should be done with dinner around seven and then we can play. I'm hoping Lenny will not mind us playing at his house (even though he'll be doing awesome lighting for his play) because it's just easier to gather everyone there. If that's no ok, let me know and I'll move everyone. Plus, I want to talk to everyone playing in the continuing story line about a few things and that way I'll be at Lenny's when he gets home to talk to him too. So yeah, you shall all face the dreaded Sir. Ron DelChant! Spooky! Be afraid. I would also like to encourage a lot of team work in this last session, you'll need it not to die a horrible painful death at the hands of your arch-nemesis. See everyone then.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

3 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    If an apology was always enough, the japannese would not have invented seppuku (hands you a wakizashi). At any rate you guys can play at my house as guests of Drake.

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    I have my own Wakizashi, but I would be honored if you would be my second. ~Hands him his katana~

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Lenny said…

    Wow, I'm quite honored. If you ever need a second I'll do it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home